These remote codecs are taken into the field and can send audio to the studio
Live Radio or Sports Remote (2 or more people) with stereo program and separate mono IFB communications
The ViA remote codec is ideal for sports remotes or radio shows on the road with more options than competing codecs:
• Non-technical, simple-to-connect touch screen; connect up to 3 announcers
• Supports bidirectional stereo, 2 x mono, triple mono, or stereo & separate mono communications circuit
• Stream live, record and play audio files from playlists
• Up to 7 IP interface options, plus ISDN options
• Battery powered with free Fuse-IP Bonding and SmartStream PLUS redundant streaming software
• Web-GUI for configuration and control, plus full remote control using optional Cloud Codec Controller software.
Attach Bridge-IT to mixing equipment to stream audio from a remote location back to the studio
Bridge-IT is a low cost, high-performance, point-to-point and multi-point stereo IP audio codec solution. Ideal for affordable IP links and remotes.
Single Reporter streams live IP audio back to the studio
1. Turn your iPhone® or Android™ Smartphone into an IP audio codec with Tieline’s Report-IT App.
2. Broadcast low-latency 15kHz live two-way interviews.
3. Pre-record interviews, trim them offline, then build a playlist and insert them as “wraparounds” into live crosses with the studio.
4. Send reports to the studio via FTP.
Guest Contributor streams live IP audio back to the studio
With VIP-Connect a guest or contributor simply installs the Report-IT Enterprise app on their smartphone via a free download, and then:
1. A unique Report-IT Enterprise VIP-Connect URL is sent via an email, text or messaging app to the user.
2. The user taps the VIP-Connect URL to automatically launch Report-IT Enterprise and log in securely.
3. Users simply tap “Connect” to go live in seconds.